top of page
Articles: Blog2

Visualize Your Impediments

I find it helps sometimes if I “go visual” with impediments I’m trying to resolve. Using a cause-effect diagram or mind mapping can help me look at the problem differently and come up with new approaches to explore. I will even go so far as to start doodling pictures of the problem, just to see if I can get the creative left brain involved (or is it the right one? I forget).

Sometimes I find root causes, sometimes I find even more problems, and sometimes I’m just left with some empty noodlings in my notebook. It’s all good. If it only helps 25% of the time, then I consider the practice worthwhile. The other 75% I sign and call “art”.

#causeeffectdiagrams #notetaking #mindmaps #visual #Impediments

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page